April 16, 2009

SPRING BREAK - DAY 6

Had to take a little time-out from the spring break fun this morning. My doctor wanted to see me to discuss my latest test results. I stopped by my work to take care of a few things. Lauren stayed in my office while I was at the doctor's office. Came back to finish up some stuff then resumed our "spring break".

We hit the mall "again" and decided to watch the "Hannah Montana Movie". She's not a Miley Cyrus fan but the movie looked cute. Both Lauren and I enjoyed it. There wasn't a boring part and the songs were pretty good. Two thumbs up.

Lauren's friend, Shelby, and her mom and sister, met us for lunch at the mall. We walked around with them for a while. Lauren went shopping again. Lots of "Thank you, Mommy" and "I love you, Mommy". She seems to say that a lot when we're in the mall.

Got a call from the party location and the party is a "no go". They want me to have a licensed caterer for this event. That's what I get for planning a last minute party. She's ok with it though.

Tomorrow is beach day and we will be joined by "Daddy" who is finally off work.

a hui ho ... teena

No comments:

Post a Comment